- Prospect South Community Investment Plan
- North College Community Investment Plan
- Aspen Heights
- Foothills Mall
- Jax Mercantile
- Kaufman & Robinson, Inc.
- North College Marketplace
- Northern Colorado Feeders Supply
- Prospect Station
- Rocky Mountain Innosphere
- The Summit on College
- Valley Steel and Wire Company
- Lyric Cinema
The Lyric Cinema, a project funded in part by the Fort Collins Urban Renewal Authority (URA), is located at 1209 N. College Ave. The 1.6-acre project includes a 10,000-square-foot building for a three-screen movie theater, restaurant and bike-in outdoor theater venue. The development increases the Lyric’s size to a 500-seat capacity theater. The Urban Renewal Board approved $209,000 to help fund storm water improvements and landscaping for the project associated with URA efforts to improve development in the larger area.