- Prospect South Community Investment Plan
- North College Community Investment Plan
- Aspen Heights
- Foothills Mall
- Jax Mercantile
- Kaufman & Robinson, Inc.
- North College Marketplace
- Northern Colorado Feeders Supply
- Prospect Station
- Rocky Mountain Innosphere
- The Summit on College
- Valley Steel and Wire Company
- Lyric Cinema
Kaufman & Robinson, Inc.
URA Participation: $269,000
Total Project Cost: $1.6 million
Completion Date: Mid 2011
Kaufman and Robinson, Inc. is a locally owned business that manufactures and markets industrial ion sources used in a variety of high tech applications. They have been at their current location, 1306 Blue Spruce Drive, since 1981. The company is building a new 10,000 sq. ft. commercial building at 1330 Blue Spruce Drive. The project will allow a viable business to build a new facility with sustainable features, and expand their primary employment. KRI will implement key green features within the project. Some of these features include:
- Increased insulation
- Installation of special fixtures to reduce water use by 20%
- Recycling storage and collection stations
- 10% of construction materials will be recycled materials
- 50% of all wood will be certified wood from an environmentally responsible forest management
- Installation of low-emitting materials
- Daylight for 75% of the interior spaces.
Tax increment assistance is closing the funding gap of construction. It will aid in mitigating soil and storm water problems and will support necessary expansion of the existing site infrastructure. The planned improvements will increase the property value by more than $1,000,000.